Good Vs Bad Content
|Good content will act like an angel for your site, will bring for you leads whereas bad content will make you lose your customers.|
- It is always written as per the requirements of the business.
- It will be precise, easy-to-understand.
- It will convey the business message in the right way.
- It will always be free grammatical errors.
- It will have the potential to convince customers, convert visitors into buyers, make them addicted to your services or your products.
- It will have the power to help your site reach good ranking in Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.
- It will be as per keyword-research with right density of keywords.
- It will have no purpose. It will have no meaning.
- It will not explain business concept in a proper way. Or even if it explains then there will be deviations from the main concept.
- It will be copy-paste stuff. The plagiarism in content can even go up to 98%.
- It will not make any sort of impression on the clients.
- It will not make the visitors learn more about your services or your products.
- It will not have keywords in right order. Or even it has then there will be more number of unnecessary keywords than actually required for good ranking in Google and other search engines.